Beyond Good Health’s IV Therapy is administered by our highly experienced, Registered Nurse, under close supervision from our resident doctor, Dr Daniel Ho.
Each IV nutrient infusion is personalised for each client and treatments are based entirely on your unique and individual requirements.
When is IV Therapy used?
- Correction of deficiency states, which may be due to malnutrition, severe illness or following surgery
- Assisting in reducing symptoms and severity of cold or flu, and certain other viral infections
- Improving iron levels with iron injections or infusions
- Anti-ageing, brain function and much more.
- General purpose immunity boost
- Increasing energy levels
- Weight loss
- Detoxing and much more
IV Nutrient Therapy
Intravenous Vitamin Therapy (IV) delivers vitamins, minerals and amino acids directly to the body for maximum absorption and minimal waste.
This allows the nutrients to nourish the body at the cellular level and improve the function of many biological systems.
With IV vitamin infusions, we can safely deliver larger doses that would not otherwise be tolerated orally.
IV therapy can be used both proactively to maintain optimum wellness and to potentially support acute and chronic conditions.
Because each individual is treated according to their own specific needs and body indications, your personalised nutrient combination and therapy will be determined by our health practitioners.
Our Registered Nurse administers vitamin infusions under the close supervision of a doctor to ensure our clients get the maximum results from our IV therapy treatments.